Here is what we require for the free dinner.
- Interview The Hawaii Team to sell your home and let us present to you our marketing plan.
- Then interview our competition and take a look at their marketing plan.
- If the competition’s marketing plan is better than The Hawaii Team’s, then you can hire the other agent to sell your home and we will send you to dinner at the CanoeHouse in the beautiful new Auberge Resort (formerly Mauna Lani Hotel).
- Must include a minimum of 35 high definition photographs shot by a professional photographer.
- Must include a yard sign with a central routing phone number that rings 4-6 agent’s cellular phones all at the same time. In the case of luxury listings – it must include a Matterport of the house with layout feature and microsite.
- Must include an individual property web page with a unique URL. The page must contain the large 35 photo slide show, high def video, map, directions, downloadable brochure, and SEO copy written by a professional copywriter. Full analytics with heat maps and user feedback.
- Must show that the marketing plan includes that the agent owns and operates at least three websites and drives at least 3000 unique visitors a month.
- Must include listing syndication to a minimum of 300 real estate related web portals.
- Must include weekly blogs to all the relevant social media sites.
- Must include the ability to serve consumer re-targeting ads once they have visited the property web page.
- Must include a full 1080p high definition video fly-through, edited and set to music, and be portable so it can be shared across video sharing websites, iPhone, iPad, Android, and other similar devices.
- Must include a customized 4-12 page full-color glossy brochures printed by a professional printing company.
- Must have the ability to email an HTML postcard of your property to all 800,000 plus real estate agents in the United States with one click of the mouse. Must be able to break up the lists of real estate agents into different categories for specialized email campaigns to Luxury agents, agents in specific states, or even in a specific office. The competitor marketing plan must be able to do this a minimum of four times a month.
- Must include Facebook, Google, and Bing pay-per-click advertising campaigns and must prove that they are spending a minimum of $1000 a month on pay-per-click.
- Must include international listing syndication to foreign real estate related web portals.
- Must include a featured property with Zillow and Trulia.
You may be asking yourself: Is the marketing plan that important? Remember, you as the seller decide the price, you determine how the home shows. The only part of the equation that we (the agent) control is the marketing. Our job is to bring as many buyers to the table as quickly as possible so we can get you the highest price in the shortest amount of time. We do this through exceptional marketing. That's why we tell consumers to hire the real estate agent or team with the best marketing because not all marketing is created equal.
Contact us today by clicking the button below. An elegant oceanfront dinner awaits.
808-913-0899 OR TEAM@THEHAWAIITEAM.COM